0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 29 years

I really in need of help. I am going for Umrah on Saturday and I had my periods in the morning. How to stop periods immediately. I took primolute N in the morning as soon as bleeding started. Can they stop? Please guide doctors.

Asked for Female, 32 years

After 5 days of taking contraceptive pills is it normal to have bleeding like periods? periods due date is after 15 to 20 days from today

Asked for Female, 57 years

AoA I need suggestion, my mother is diagnosed with the gallstone and its stone size is 39.4mm report is attached, the doctor has recommended the laparoscopy and he will remove the gallbladder, now my mother is also suffering from pain, please suggest me that either we get her to operate by laparoscopy or is there is another solution, And if laparoscopy may be done then what will be the future perspective like any side effects of this process or any prohibitions in future.

Asked for Female, 40 years

Please help 11 days back I had a sore throat and pain in the throat so I took Azit 250 twice daily for six days by doc advice it's been 5 days of completing antibiotic I'm having a sore throat again like a pain in throat difficulty in swallowing and hoarseness. I'm feeling that there are ulcers or blisters in my throat bcoz I have GERD. So how to cure this without antibiotic I'm also taking nexum 40 using solar spray and doing gargles.

Asked for Female, 30 years

37 weeks of pregnancy with extreme cough and chest congestion. Kindly guide about meds that are safe? I have taken coferb 2tsp but no effect.

Asked for Female, 27 years

Please suggest something for the skin that turns unbearable oily and tan in summers. It's becoming acne prone as well this summers. Please suggest some medicated products that can save me from this mess. TIA

Asked for Female, 6 years

My daughter is 9 months old from last few days she is not taking breastfeed in the middle of night she sleeps all night and do not pee a single time in the whole night before this she use to breastfeed 2 to 4 times in the night and her diaper would be full when I woke up is it ok or should i do something?

Asked for Female, 29 years

I am 23 yrs old, with height of 5'6' and weight of 89 kg. i started workout and dieting last week. I had period two weeks before, but today i noticed some black color jelly like substance coming out. kindly tell me what could be and how to treat this?

I noticed a thickened, hardened white patch in my mouth today. It is on the inside of my right cheek. It doesn't burn or hurt like normally mouth ulcers do. The white patch is not smooth, and rough to touch and feel. I tried rubbing and cleaning with toothbrush and it wouldn't go away. What it could be and does it need medical attention?

Asked for Female, 45 years

I wanna knw what can be the possible reasons for continous bleeding throughout the month .I'm 39 years old I took BTL 3 years ago from last 6 months I had periods twice a month but from last month continous bleeding though not heavy

Asked for Female, 28 years

AOA I'm 26 yr old, I oftenly feel back side of head very hot. So I need to untie my hair and use water to lower the temperature. Which doctor I should consult in this regard.. Thanks in advance.

Asked for Female, 37 years

My problem is that i feel like inside of my brain is frozen. I used to have a very sharp mind but now i feel that my memory is quite weak. Something stuck in my brain, some burden . I can not remember the ways. I feel that learning capacity of brain has stopped. Cany anyone explain what is this and what should i do?

Asked for Female, 33 years

Hi! I was 8 weeks pregnant and went for ultrasound and everything was perfectly alright. 5 days later I started to bleed and it was miscarriage. Now fetus samples are in Lab. What’s molar pregnancy and is there’s a chance of molar pregnancy with complete fetus normal heartbeat and could be dangerous to a level of cancerous cells? I’m really scared. No history of miscarriage and have one healthy baby boy 8 months old MashaAllah through c section.

Asked for Male, 29 years

I am very worried about my problem kindly give me a good advice. I have developed a wound or an ulcer at the glans. it discharges slowly mostly it is a watery discharge, it is very slightly painful. after few days it is covered by a crust but when I remove the crust it bleeds slightly. I have no burning urination or discharge from penis.

Asked for Male, 23 years

Doctors I'm 17 year old and my diet is perfect according to my weight but my height is 5'2 and I want to grow what should I do?

Asked for Male, 33 years

Some kind of severe pain was occurred in my lower back while i was trying to pick up a fridge almost two months ago but that pain is still in effect in my lower back and creates problem whenever i bow or pick some kind of weight.

Asked for Female, 30 years

I have pain in my neck, shoulders and upper back muscle. i feel tightness in muscles. When i stretch towards right i feel pain in upper back muscle. I am facing this issue for a very long time. i have used nuberol forte but did not get any benefit. kindly prescribe me medicine for this issue.

Asked for Female, 32 years

Hello, I want to ask about itchy stomach problem. From past few weeks my wife is having mild itching under her abdomen/stomach. Last year when we were expecting so she had intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy (ICP) or severe itching during her last trimester on the entire body but now its only on her stomach but not that severe. Looking for decent suggestions.

This allergy is going insane and is all over my body, messing with BP too. Need suggestions of doctors and someone who can tell wth is this and quick cure. Dont want to miss Eid.

Asked for Female, 36 years

Almost one and half years ago these marks appeared on my body. They started spreading. Now they are all over my body. I feel no pain no rash, nothing. Just marks. After taking bath, these marks get more visible/dominant. Let me know if anyone understands the problem. Thank you very much.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment